Welcome to Ms. Lowe’s Distance Learning Classroom!
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS:
These are hours which I will be available, live, on Google Meet, for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. Find the link for my Virtual Office hours in our Google
Distance Learning Expectations:
- All students will log into Google classroom daily to check for required assignments
- Submitting work: All work will be submitted through Google classroom
- All work will submitted by the predetermined assignment due date
- You will be given at least 1 weeks notice before any form of assessment is due
- Feedback on assignments will be communicated through Aeries or Google classroom
- Grades for assignments will be communicated through Aeries
School Wide Expectations
Google Classroom Access
We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments. Students can access the class by first logging in to thir Classlink. They will then find the Google Classroom icon and after clicking on it, students will be taken to their list of classes. If you have any difficulties, email me immediately.
Remind 101 Access:
If you would like to join Remind from your cell phone, you can send a text to the number 81010 with the following class code with @ before it. (ex. @123abcd)
Period 2: @g87hh9
Period 3: @cb4bhda
Period 4: @8bgkak
Period 5: @6h4d4b
Period 6: @ee4k2a