Mental Health Resources Numbers
Taking care of your mental health is the first step of taking care of yourself!
The following is a list of counseling services and resources..
- Chino Human Services (909) 334-3259
- Chino Valley Unified School District Behavioral Health Center (909) 628-1202 ext. 8969
- California Youth Crisis Line (800) 843-5200
- San Bernardino County Office of Behavioral Health (909) 386-8256
- Canyon Ridge Hospital (909) 590-3700 Open 24 hours
- Crisis Text Hotline(text to 741741)
- Self Care Tips from the National Alliance of Mental Illness
- National Suicide Prevention LifeLine 1-800-273-8255
- Chino Valley Unified School District Hope Family Resource Centers