Enrollment Priorities/Transfer Options / Forms
The District desires to provide enrollment options that meet the diverse needs and interests of district students and parents/guardians, while also balancing enrollment in order to maximize the efficient use of district facilities.
(District to District)
* This form is for students residing within the CVUSD boundary requesting to attend school in another district.
* Return this form to Student Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. Do not send it directly to the district you are requesting to be transferred to.
* Students requesting admittance into CVUSD on an interdistrict attendance permit begin the process at their district of residence.
Return the completed form to Student Support Services by one of the following methods:
Fax: (909) 548-6015
Student Support Services
13453 Ramona Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
Chino Valley USD
Attention: Student Support Services/Transfers
5130 Riverside Drive
Chino, CA 91710
For questions contact Student Support Services at (909) 628-1202, Ext. 7750.
These schools are NOT open to all transfers. Transfers may only be submitted if:
- Sibling of student requesting transfer has established residency through a prior transfer process within the school requested and siblings must both attend the same school in the same school year; or
- Student whose parent/guardian is employed by CVUSD and assigned to the requested school as the employee's primary place of employment for the requested school year.
Restrictions apply to the following schools:
● Cal-Aero K-8 ● Rhodes Elementary