2022 - 2023 Chino High School Leadership Application
1. Completed Applications MUST BE completed with all required documents uploaded by 11:59 P.M., Sunday, February 6th.
2. All candidates must be academically eligible (2.5 GPA) to run and hold office and have an exemplary discipline record.
4. All candidates, if appointed, must agree to enroll in Leadership Class.
Period 3 - Renaissance
Period 4 - ASB & Yearbook
Club & possible class period TBD- Link Crew (Not available for incoming freshman)
5. All candidates, if appointed, agree to attend the Summer workshops, retreats and registration in June, July and August. These events are mandatory!
6. All candidates, if appointed, agree to attend activities during the school year (including night activities).
7. All candidates, if appointed, agree to sign and abide by the CVUSD Code of Conduct.
* In lieu of an interview, candidates must upload a video at least 30 seconds long, but no longer than 1 minute. Candidates may still be called to interview. Video directions can be found in uploads.
* BE SURE TO PRINT (from Website), COMPLETE AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING:
* Signature Page
Using the link below. Print, complete, sign and upload the signature sheet to your application below
* 3 Recommendations
Email 3 teachers the following following link for recommendations. 2 teachers must be core content teachers. Recommendations Must be completed by Wednesday, March 10th
* Grade Checks
Please give the link below to all of your teachers. Grade checks must be completed by Sunday, February 6th
Direct questions to:
ASB - Mrs. Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link Crew - Ms. Lowe kathrine_Lowe@chino.k12.ca.us
Renaissance - Mrs. Castillo at email@example.com
Yearbook - Mrs. Lerma firstname.lastname@example.org