Welcome to Mr. Edwards' Classroom. Academic Year 2021-2022
- Classroom Location: Room 18
- Direct link to ClassLink: Click HERE
- Learn how to access ClassLink and other school related accounts: Click HERE
- Daily Agendas and all class assignments will be posted on Google Classroom/Classwork.
- All students must have access to a free personal Gmail account for educational use purpose.
- All students must have access to their school office 365 email account for teacher-student and parent communication purpose.
CTE-Computer Technology Classes
Before enrolling in ICT computer classes, please click on the links below and watch the course overview videos to inform yourself about the content of these classes.
- Information Communication Technology 1 (ICT I), year class Meets the UC/CSU “g” general elective requirement. Click HERE for more Information.
- Information Communication Technology 2 (ICT II), year class. Meets the UC/CSU “g” general elective requirement. Click HERE for more Information.
- Intro to Design, year class. Meets the UC/CSU “F” Visual Performing Arts requirement.Click HERE for more Information.
- Computer Applications, year class. General elective class.
Please take this survey if you are interested in any of the CTE courses offered.
- Students are expected to read the daily agendas posted on Google Classroom during class and when being absent.
- Attendance will be taken during class at the begining of class time.
- Students are expected to complete and submit assignments on Google Classroom in order to receive credit for work completed. Your grade is based on classwork/homework completed and assessments.
- Students should contact teacher via email during absent days.
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to view and download in pdf format.
Click HERE to visit our CHS PBIS page
- Parent/Student Tech Information
- Guide to ClassLink
- How to install Microsoft Office Application in your home computer (full version)
Need help accessing ClassLink, E-mails, Google classroom?