Blended Learning Classroom Expectations
General Expectations for Asynchronous (non-classroom) Days
- Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
- To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
- School and classroom rules apply to the online instructional environment.
- It is recommended that students review the District Technology Acceptable/Responsible Use Policy regarding expectations for behavior while conducting themselves online and on District devices. [Click here to Review the CVUSD Responsible Use Policy.]
- Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately online will be subject to appropriate discipline.
General Expectations for In Class Instruction Days
- Students will conduct themselves in a classroom appropriate manner, and follow all school and classroom rules.
- Students will not share supplies or food/drink in the classroom or on campus
- Students will follow designated traffic patterns indicated by signs and symbols
- Students will follow all safety protocols as communicated by the teacher/school
- Teacher commitments - I will respond to questions within a 24 hour time-frame on weekdays. I will maintain a curriculum that is rigorous, engaging and interactive.
- Student expectations - Attend class daily and respond to teacher prompts. Reach out for help using student email and google classroom. Complete and turn in assignments in a timely manner.
- Assignments will be posted/turned in on Google Classroom.
- Students will need to access their student email in Classlink.
- Assessments will be assigned in Google Classroom after each unit.
- Feedback will be provided weekly from the teacher in Google Classroom.
- Students grades will be updated weekly in Aeries.
Student self-solving: visit CVUSD EdTech Notebook (linked on student ClassLink page)
Email teacher for access to teacher-specific applications: email@example.com