- Only you access your google classroom and assignments
- Check your grades weekly
- Be respectful
- Be responsible for your assignments
- Honesty not Plagiarism- all work is your own, done by you
- Ask for help
Google Meets Norms
- Find a quiet place, away from distractions, such as siblings, pets, TV, and phones.
- Before entering Google Meet, mute your microphone.
- Show up on time, dressed appropriately, and be visible in the Meet the entire time with your camera on.
- Keep your microphone muted until you are called upon to speak.
- If you have a question, write it in the CHAT; keep the sidebar chat on topic.
- If you’re responding to another student in the chat, type their name before your response.
- Refrain from chewing gum or eating food in front of your camera.
- Hang up at the end of the Meet.