Welcome to Ms. Campbell's Distance Learning Classroom
The start of the 2020-2021 school year looks a whole lot different than what any of us could have imagined! I am committed to making this year as meaningful, engaging, and accommodating as possible under these...interesting...circumstances. Please find your class using the tabs in order to find more course specific information, syllabus, and log in information. All students are expected to Be Responsible, Respectful, and Safe!
Students are expected to attend class on assigned days. Students are ALSO expected to check into Google Classroom on days not attending class to check in. There will be a brief announcement or task that students must complete in order to be marked in attendance for that day.
Virtual Office Hours:
- Tuesday/Thursday 1:35-2:20pm
- Wednesday/Friday 7:30-8:15am
To contact Ms. Campbell during virtual office hours, you may:
- Contact via email address listed above
- Join Zoom between 1:35-2:20pm (Tuesday/Thursday) or 7:30-8:20am (Wednesday/Friday)
- The Zoom link can be found on our Google Classroom page
- I will respond to all emails within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
Daily Class Meetings:
- All of our class meetings will be conducted on Google Meets (link will be available on your period's World History Google Classroom in the top left corner of the header). Please review the Ruben S. Ayala High School Distance Learning Bell Schedule carefully to determine virtual class attendance times. You must be signed in to your CVUSD student Google Account to access Google Classroom.
Classroom Access and Announcements:
- We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit all assignments/assessments. All students will be automatically placed into our Google Classroom by the 1st week of school. If you have not been placed into our Google Classroom by Tuesday, August 11, please send me an email.
- Please click on the "Announcements" tab to view the latest announcements for our World History Class.
Welcome to World History!