Ayala Dance Program
Welcome to Mrs. Hofstetter's Distance Learning Classroom!
From March 30th until ***May 1st.
Please visit our Google Classroom for daily lessings in our extended learning plan. Please email me for our classroom code.
Please check back here on May 4th for updates.
- Contact information
- Email: email@example.com
- Virtual office hours
- Mondays 9am-12pm
- If you miss my virtual office hours, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated syllabus (reflecting distance learning)
- Mondays will be when new assignments/activities/prompts will be given
- Mondays will be when assignments/activities/prompts etc. will be due
- Grades will continue to be communicated through Aeries
The dance program here at Ayala High School is designed to foster the skills, understanding, and discipline of young dance artists. We strive to educate, inspire, and motivate our students. Our class environment offers our dancers many opportunities that will enrich their development. Our dance curriculum combines practical training in technique, aesthetics, and critical thinking, improvisation, dance composition, dance history, kinesiology, pedagogy, and performance. Students will also become aware of the importance of nutrition and physical fitness for maintaining a healthy body and mind. In this way, by the end of their high school journey the student is prepared technically and creatively to work in a dance field or become a member of a college performing arts program.
Ayala High School Dance and Physical Education
Director: Mrs. Christina Hofstetter