Welcome to Mrs. Hofstetter's Classroom
Welcome to the Ayala Dance Program!
Mrs. Christina Hofstetter
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
Class Platform and Assignments:
- We will use Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments. Agenda for each day for both Cohort A and B will be posted to Google Classroom. Students can access both Google Classroom and school email (Outlook) through Classlink.
- Each student is REQUIRED to participate LIVE, on synchronous days. For Asynchronous assignments, students will complete, a daily check-in, activity logs and homework. Asynchronous works needs to be submitted before 2:30 p.m.
- Because of COVID restrictions, currently we will not be dressing out for activity. You have all been instructed to wear comfortable clothing that you can stretch and move in. Also, comfortable shoes that you can walk in. Currently we have no locker room access. All Dance classes will meet under the red awning for roll (located in front of the MPR). All students are encouraged to use the restrooms located in front of the MPR BEFORE class begins. You will be notified of updates as restrictions are lifted.
Class Expectations and Syllabus:
- Updated Syllabi can be found under each individual course. Navigate to your individual class by clicking to the course pages on the left.
- Grades will be updated through Aeries.
- Grades will be determined by any of the following assignments; activity log, summary reports, daily participation, unit assignments, tests, assessments, and theater review projects.
- Full credit on Summary reports (P.E. Dance make-up reports) must be written in your own words (no plagiarism), and completely filled out (150 words or more). Reports can be found in Google Classroom.
- Follow our Instagram : @ayaladance
- Remind codes