Welcome to Mr. Davis's Distance Learning Classroom
We are now taking Choir Sign Ups for the 2021-2022 school year! Feel free to E-Mail Mr. Davis with any questions about joining choir!
- Contact information
- Email: Robert_Davis@chino.k12.ca.us
- Phone: 909-627-3584 x 2203
- You may also contact me through the remind app
- Office Hours:
- I am available for individual office hours by appointment only
- All important information such as the course calendar, assignments, and other pertinent resources will be shared on GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
- Submission of work, assessment information, and grades/feedback will be communicated through GOOGLE CLASSROOM and Aeries.
REMEMBER: When logging into GOOGLE CLASSROOM, be sure to use your CVUSD Google Account (username: email@example.com)
Google Classroom Codes:
Updated Syllabus Information (regarding distance learning):
Students will submit online work via Google Classroom.
Please log on to Google Classroom for daily activities and updated assignments.
Aeries will be regularly updated with grades.Syllabus and Classroom Expectations can be found on Google Classroom
Distance Learning Classroom Expectations and Norms of Conduct General Guidelines
• Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
• To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
• School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment
• Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions.
• Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
• Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
• Students should be aware of the expectation of the attendance task for the days they are not with the teachers for synchronous instruction.