Welcome to Mrs. Rojas's Class Website!
I'm looking forward to seeing you on campus!
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am committed to responding to all student/parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
Remind Codes (Text the appropriate code to 81010)
- For Cohort A @Amrslonna
- For Cohort B @Bmrslonna
After school until 2:40pm
Transition to Blended Learning:
We will continue to use Google Classroom to submit most assignments.
Turnitin.com will still be required for essays.
Students will attend on campus and at home on alternating days. Attendance will be taken for both Cohorts EVERY day.
Students will log in to Google Classroom and complete work by 2:00pm for attendance credit.
Work on asynchronous days will consist a Google question and one of the following:
- Continued work from previous day’s in class lessons
- Preview of upcoming work (reading in preparation for discussion)
- Video(s) to view
- Study/review learning from previous day
- Prepare for future assessment or project
Agendas for each day for both Cohort A and B will be posted to Google Classroom. Students can access both Google Classroom and school email (Outlook) through Classlink.
Class Expectations and Syllabus:
Can be found by clicking on the pages on the left.
Grades will be updated through Aeries.Use your DISTRICT email account for Google Classroom(You CAN'T use your personal Gmail to access Google Classroom)
* District Username (given to you by district, combo of first name initials and last name) followed by @stu.chino.k12.ca.us
* District Password = 1st letter Uppercase, 2nd letter lowercase followed by last five digits of student ID
Degrees and Certifications:
*Master of Arts in English with a concentration in Rhetoric & Composition*Single Subject Credential in English *Bachelor of Arts in English
Mrs. Lonna Rojas
Include your name and class period on all emails.