Phone: (909) 627-3584 ext. 2720
Degrees and Certifications:
BA English CTE Computer Software, Computer Operations, and Marketing Credential CTE Arts, Media, and Entertainment Credential Single Subject English Credential
Welcome to the 2020-21 school year. Please choose your class in the left margin to get specific information.
I will respond to all emails within 24 hours, Jeff_schuld@chino.k12.ca.us
I will be available for any one on one help or questions that need to be answered during my Office Hours. They are as follows.
Distance Learning Classroom Expectations and Norms of Conduct General Guidelines
• Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
• To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions. This is very important to you grade, google classroom meetings participation (logged as instruction and classwork in aeries) is 40% of your grade.
• School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment
• Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions.
• Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
• Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
• Once the virtual instruction session or meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely.
We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments. Each student has been joined to a Google Classroom automatically. If you have any difficulties, email me ASAP.
On the first day of school, please go to ClassLink and click Google Classroom. You have already been added to our class period. Once inside Google Classroom, you will see a link to our Google Meet on the top of the page, under the class title. Please join!