Welcome to Mr. Massoum’s Blended Learning Classroom.
*** All lessons are taught in class. Students are expected to copy notes during the period and submit their assignments to the the google classroom. ***
*** Assignments will be graded on google class and posted in Aeries periodically. **
Google Classroom Codes
Period 1: dzezxfnPeriod 2: qo7asvqPeriod 4: rl2priw
Period 5: tcfzenlPeriod 6: l4yudy3
No Office Hours
If you need help, make an appointment and attend "Math Help" meeting online.
Text @mrmassoum to 81010
When I m contacted during the business hours/school days, I do my best to reply to it within 24 hours.
Blended Learning Classroom Expectations
- Students should wear mask properly and arrive in class and be at their desk before the bell rings.
- students should use a school provided wipe to wipe down their assigned desk upon entry and dispose of it properly.
- Students should wash/sanitize their hands often especially after using the restroom.
- Students are expected to maintain a safe social distance in class and practice healthy habits.
- Students are expected to treat each other and the teacher with respect and dignity and refrain from any appropriate language in class.
- Students are expected to leave their phones in silent mode while in class and use them for educational purposes when allowed.
- Students are expected to stay on task during the period and avoid distracting themselves and others.
Be while in Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe
VIRTUAL CLASS SESSIONS
Mute your microphone, unless it is your turn to share something with the entire class.
Log on before class is supposed to start so that you are on time
Be careful not to record my lessons, unless I give you permission.
Be professional when you check in with your teachers
Check in with all your teachers, even the ones you don’t see that day.
Do not post materials to internet or exchange assignments with each other
Submit your assignments during business hours.
Try to turn in all assignments on time. Don’t wait until the last minute to submit.
Assignment submitted without plagiarism.
Be professional with your written responses
Do not wait until the last minute to submit assessments
Do not share assessments with others
- 8.5 X 11 Notebook
- Black / Blue Pens
- Graph Paper
- Scientific Calculator
Check Aeries for your status in class. Aeries will be updated gevery 3 weeks.
*All assignments must be turned in as PDF files to the Google classroom on time.*
Absolutely no late work will be accepted.
To access syllabus, click here.