IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SENIORS
Local News Station Graduation Announcements
Graduation Photo Pictures
- Photos can be ordered now through PSS Imaging Ayala Graduation 2021 (imagequix.com)
- Code: Student ID
- Email: Parent email
Diploma & Yearbook Pickup
Yearbook’s will be available for pick up in the Senior parking lot June 16 and 17th 9am-2pm
Diploma’s will be available for pick up in the Administration office June 15th, 16th and 17th 9am-2pm
Graduation Envelopes and Tickets
- Graduation ticket envelopes will be available by Monday, April 19th. They will be passed out in Senior English classes.
- Graduation tickets are available for purchase (maximum 4) through the Ayala webstore.
- All directions for turning in envelopes will be posted on the envelope.
- Envelopes are due May 4th
Decorate Your "Grad Cap" Poster
Decorate your poster grad cap that you should have received when you picked up your cap and gown. Decorate it with the things that interest you, like sports, clubs, activities, performing arts, college of choice, whatever makes you, you!
Starting the week of May 19th bring your poster and hang it up in the stadium parking lot.
If you didn't get a poster, stop by the Activities office to pick one up.
- If your club requires you to purchase a cord, they are available via the Ayala webstore to purchase. Please check to make sure your name is on the list before purchasing. This is only if your club requires you to purchase your cord.
- Purchasing Name List
Senior Names in Yearbook
- Please check your name for the yearbook. Link is below, students must be logged into their school google account to access.
All Seniors and a parent/guardian must digitally sign a behavior code. The link for the behavior code can be found here or on the Ayala website. Seniors must have the behavior code signed by March 1st.
Cap and Gown and Cords and Stoles:
- You can order online at www.jostens.com or call (909) 464-9063
- All cap and gowns must be ordered through Jostens.
- If you did not pick up your cap and gown during cap and gown distribution, please come to the Activities office to pick it up
- All cords have been delivered. If there is an issue, please come to the Activities office.
- Please fill out the Google Form with your college acceptances
- Please fill out the Google Form with the scholarships you have received
- Please make sure you have taken your Senior portrait. You can use this link to our photographer PSS Imaging or visit their website at www.pssimaging.net
- Students will be able to purchase senior Class of 2021 wear (T-shirts and sweatshirts) from the Student Store or from the Webstore at http://webstores.activenetwork.com/school-software/ayala_bulldogs_onlin/