Welcome to Ms. Munoz's Distance Learning Classroom!!
Welcome, Students, Parents and Admin to our Ayala French Blended Learning Classrooms!
[Posted -- Monday, November 2, 2020]
Google Meet gets two thumbs up from me.
[Posted -- August, 2020]
To all Student, Parents and stakeholders,
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
Virtual Office Hours
These are hours which I will be available to answer emails and/or questions. There will be days when I can answer questions live, on Google Meet, for questions regarding projects, assignments, schedules, and other concerns.
Students will make an appointment with me, via CVUSD email in order to communicate and set appointments. Thanks!
Google Classroom Links:
You should have received your Google Classroom link. Enter your Google Classroom and find your Google Meet Code.
Instructional Plans/Routines for the Week
All French work and assignments will be announced during our Class Meetings. These activities will include videos to watch, instructions for making and submitting your own videos, submitting audio files, PowerPoints and photos. All assignments, projects, etc. will be due on the day posted on the Google Classroom calendar.
Distant Learning Classroom Norms
- Attendance will be taken every day that students and teacher meet.
- District, school, and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment.
- BEHAVIOR: As high school students, you all have the ability to exercise self-control & behave in an appropriate manner in my classroom. Therefore, I have based my class expectations on the 3 R’s.
- RESPECT: Be respectful of all persons and property. This means you are expected to listen when the teacher or another student is talking, you need to be respectful of the ideas and opinions of the other people in the classroom.
- RESPONSIBILITY: take responsibility for your actions and their consequences. This includes taking responsibility for your attendance. It is expected that you will be in class on time each day ready to learn. If you are going to be absent for an activity, it is your responsibility to let the teacher know and to get the work you will be missing.
- RIGHTS: Respect the rights of others as your rights will also be respected. If disruptive behavior occurs, school policy will be followed.
- Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
- Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
- Once the virtual instruction session or meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely. Students should also ensure that cameras are covered and that microphones are turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.
- Full Syllabus will be posted soon in the Google Classroom under the Classwork Page.
- Syllabus will have a full explanation of course description, expectations, rules, grading policy, and late/makeup work procedures.
- We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit Electronic assignments/projects/assessments.
- Grades will be updated at the end of each CVUSD-designated Progress Reporting Period.
- Cheating will not be tolerated and all district/school policies will be followed if caught or suspected.