Welcome to Ms. Luncz's Distance Learning Classroom
I will respond to emails within 24 hours on weekdays. *Students: When you email me, please use your school email and include your period number in the subject line. Thanks!
I am also available through Remind. See your course page for the access code.
Tuesday/Friday 7:30 - 8:15
Wednesday/Thursday 1:35 - 2:20
We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit assignments electronically, access virtual meeting links, and other resources. You should have been added to Classroom already (make sure you are in the correct period). If this class does not automatically populate for you, please wait before contacting me. Google Classroom is linked with Aeries and automatically synchs weekday nights. If there is still a problem, please contact me. IMPORTANT: Click here to see CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS. Make sure you have read this document prior to our first virtual session.
Use the following link to log on to Google Classroom:
*Note: You must use your school email in order to join Google class.
How to Access Live Class Meetings
1. Log into Google Classroom (For the first day of school, if your Google Classroom has not synched yet, send me a Remind message or email for the Microsoft Teams code)
2. Navigate to the Classwork Tab
3. Select the appropriate meeting link (For the first day of school, select Meeting Link for MINIMUM DAYS)
You will then be directed to the Microsoft Teams application. (Recommendation: Download the Microsoft Teams app to your device). You may also use the web version.
4. Once in Microsoft Teams, click on the meeting link and select "Join"
5. Make sure your camera is on and your microphone is muted.