Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Mr. Trost's Distance Learning Classroom
Tuesday: 1:35 - 2:20
Wednesday: 7:30 - 8:15
Thursday: 1:35 - 2:20
Friday: 7:30 - 8:15
All important information such as assignments and other pertinent resources will be shared on Google Classroom. Click on your specific class to find the Google Classroom Access Code.
Assignments and Assessments will be given periodically. Your assignment submission will count as your attendance as well.
Grades will be updated regularly through Aeries.
Distance Learning Classroom Expectations and Norms of Conduct General Guidelines
* Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwrods with others.
* To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
* School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment.
* Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions.
* Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
* Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
* Once the virtual instruction session or meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entriely. Students should also ensure that cameras are covered and that microphones are turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.
* Students should be aware of the expectation of the attendance task for the days they are not with the teachers for synchronous instruction.
Thank you for adapting and dealing with all of the many changes during these difficult times. Please stay safe and healthy.