Welcome to Mr. Donovan's Distance Learning Classroom
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours
Virtual Office Hours
Tuesday = 1:35 pm-2:20 pm
Wednesday = 7:30 am-8:15 am
Thursday = 1:35 pm-2:20 pm
Friday = 7:30 am-8:15 am
First Period : World History Honors
Second Period : AP Euro
Fourth Period : AP Euro
Fifth Period : World History Honors
Sixth Period : World History Honors
We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit Electronic assignments.
Parents and students please check the announcements page frequently for the most up to date information for all classes
Distance Learning Classroom Expectations and Norms of Conduct General Guidelines
• Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
• To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
• School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment
• Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions.
• Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
• Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
• Once the virtual instruction session or meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely. Students should also ensure that cameras are covered and that microphones are turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.
• Students should be aware of the expectation of the attendance task for the days they are not with the teachers for synchronous instruction.