CVUSD Device Protection Plan 2022/2023
Parents now have the option of purchasing a Chino Valley Unified School District Device Protection Plan for their student's device. The plan provides for accidental damage to the student's device for the current school year at the cost of $40.00. Parents wishing to purchase the protection plan may complete the agreement below and return to the library with cash, or a check made payable to CVUSD, in the amount of $40.00.
Welcome to the Ayala High School Library Media Center Page
909-627-3584 Ext. 2200 or 2201
AYALA'S LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO
WELCOME BACK AYALA BULLDOGS!
Mondays 9:00 am – 4:00 pm; Tuesday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Hours may vary during testing, minimum days, and scheduled meetings.
Ana Tabata – Secondary Library/Media Assistant
Bonny London – Secondary Library/Media Assistant
Jennifer Reese – District Librarian
TEXTBOOK RULES AND REGULATIONS
Students are responsible for proper care of textbooks issued to them, and are financially responsible for books being damaged, lost, or stolen.
The school provides textbooks to students under the following terms:
- Return all books in the same condition in which they were issued.
- Writing is not allowed in books.
- Students are obligated to pay for any books and devices that they damage or do not return by the last day of school.
- If a student changes, drops, or withdraws from a class, the textbook must be returned to the library immediately.
- Seniors will not receive their high school diploma at the end of the school year until all outstanding items and/or fines are cleared.
- Students will be charged the full replacement cost for lost or stolen books and devices that are damaged beyond repair.
- A charge of $20.00 will be issued for significant damage to the cover of a textbook.
LIBRARY USE INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS
BOOK CHECK-OUT POLICY:
Students may borrow books from the school library for three weeks. After three weeks they may
renew the book for an additional three weeks, provided it has not been put on reserve. Late fees may be incurred when books are not returned by their due date.
LIBRARY USE POLICY:
Please enter quietly and be respectful of others.
Do not rearrange or move furniture without permission.
LIBRARY USE DURING CLASS TIME:
Students must have a written note from their teacher.
Electronic devices must be turned off.
Food or drink is not allowed in the library.