Welcome to the Ayala High School Library Page
909-627-3584 Ext. 2422
Looking for a fun and relaxing place to study, read, and do homework?
Visit Your Library/Media Center
WELCOME BACK TO AN EXCITING SCHOOL YEAR!
Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Hours may vary during testing, minimum days, and scheduled meetings
Connie M Martinez - Secondary Library/Media Assistant
Janet Rust - Secondary Library/Media Assistant
Jennifer Reese - District Librarian
Dorinda Sullivan - District Librarian
TEXTBOOK RULES AND REGULATIONS
Students are responsible for proper care of textbooks issued to them, and are financially responsible for books damaged, lost, or stolen.
The school provides textbooks to students under the following terms:
- Return all books in the same condition in which they were issued.
- Keep all textbooks covered at all times. Book covers are available for free in the library.
- Covers should not be taped books; adhesive damages book covers.
- Adhesive book covers are not allowed.
- Writing is not allowed in books; only the student’s name and issue date should be written inside the front cover.
- Students are obligated to pay for any books not returned by the last day of school.
- Students will not receive a registration packet for the new school year until outstanding items are cleared.
- If a student changes, drops, or withdraws from a class, the textbook must be returned to the library immediately.
- Seniors will not receive their high school diploma at the end of the school year until all outstanding items and/or fines are cleared.
- Students will be charged the full replacement cost for lost or stolen books and books that are damaged beyond repair.
- A charge of $20.00 will be issued for significant damage to the cover of a textbook.
LIBRARY USE INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS
Ms. Jennifer Reese, District Librarian
Ms. Connie Martinez, Library Assistant
Ms. Janet Rust, Library Assistant
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Library may be closed occasionally due to school functions)
BOOK CHECK-OUT POLICY:
Students may borrow books from the school library for three weeks. After three weeks they may
renew the book for an additional three weeks, provided it has not been put on reserve. Late fees may be incurred when books are not returned by their due date.
LIBRARY USE POLICY:
Please enter quietly and be respectful of others.
LIBRARY USE DURING CLASS TIME:
Students must have a written note from their teacher.
Computer use is for school assignments only.
Electronic devices must be turned off.
Food or drink is not allowed in the library.