Welcome to the Ayala High School Library Page
909-627-3584 Ext. 2532 or 2533
AYALA'S LIBRARY/MEDIA CENTER CURRENTLY UNDERGOING
TEMPORARILY HOUSED IN ROOMS F132 AND F133
PLEASE RETURN ALL TEXTBOOKS BY JUNE 25, 2021
WELCOME BACK TO AN EXCITING SCHOOL YEAR!
Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 am-3:00 pm
Hours may vary during testing, minimum days, and scheduled meetings
Connie M Martinez - Secondary Library/Media Assistant
Bonny London - Secondary Library/Media Assistant
Jennifer Reese - District Librarian
TEXTBOOK RULES AND REGULATIONS
Students are responsible for proper care of textbooks issued to them, and are financially responsible for books damaged, lost, or stolen.
The school provides textbooks to students under the following terms:
- Return all books in the same condition in which they were issued.
- Keep all textbooks covered at all times.
- Covers should not be taped onto the books; adhesive damages book covers.
- Adhesive book covers are not allowed.
- Writing is not allowed in books; only the student’s name and issue date should be written inside the front cover.
- Students are obligated to pay for any books not returned by the last day of school.
- Students will not receive a registration packet for the new school year until outstanding items are cleared.
- If a student changes, drops, or withdraws from a class, the textbook must be returned to the library immediately.
- Seniors will not receive their high school diploma at the end of the school year until all outstanding items and/or fines are cleared.
- Students will be charged the full replacement cost for lost or stolen books and books that are damaged beyond repair.
- A charge of $20.00 will be issued for significant damage to the cover of a textbook.
LIBRARY USE INFORMATION AND REGULATIONS
Ms. Jennifer Reese, District Librarian
Ms. Connie Martinez, Library Assistant
Ms. Bonny London, Library Assistant
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Library may be closed occasionally due to school functions)
BOOK CHECK-OUT POLICY:
Students may borrow books from the school library for three weeks. After three weeks they may
renew the book for an additional three weeks, provided it has not been put on reserve. Late fees may be incurred when books are not returned by their due date.
LIBRARY USE POLICY:
Please enter quietly and be respectful of others.
Do not rearrange or move furniture without permission.
LIBRARY USE DURING CLASS TIME:
Students must have a written note from their teacher.
Electronic devices must be turned off.
Food or drink is not allowed in the library.