Welcome to Ms. Campbell's Distance Learning Classroom
The start of the 2020-2021 school year looks a whole lot different than what any of us could have imagined! I am committed to making this year as meaningful, engaging, and accommodating as possible under these...interesting...circumstances. Please find your class using the tabs in order to find more course specific information, syllabus, and log in information. All students are expected to Be Responsible, Respectful, and Safe!
Students are expected to attend class on assigned days. There will be announcements from time-to-time so please check Google Classroom daily.
Virtual Office Hours:
- Tuesday/Thursday 1:35-2:20pm
- Wednesday/Friday 7:30-8:15am
To contact Ms. Campbell during virtual office hours, you may:
- Contact via email address listed above
- Join Zoom between 1:35-2:20pm (Tuesday/Thursday) or 7:30-8:20am (Wednesday/Friday)
- The Zoom link can be found on our Google Classroom page
- I will respond to all emails within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
Daily Class Meetings:
- All of our class meetings will be conducted on Zoom. The code will be provided in your period's World History Google Classroom page in the "Class Link" heading under the Classwork section. Please review the Ruben S. Ayala High School Distance Learning Bell Schedule carefully to determine virtual class attendance times. You must be signed in to your CVUSD student Google Account to access Google Classroom.
Classroom Access and Announcements:
- We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit all assignments/assessments. All students will be automatically placed into our Google Classroom by the 1st week of the 2nd semester. If you have not been placed into our Google Classroom by Friday, January 8, please send me an email.
- Please click on the "Announcements" tab to view the latest announcements for our World History Class.
Welcome to World History!