Welcome to Ms. Hayes Distance Learning Classroom
From March 30th to May 28th, all assignments will be provided through my Google Classroom on a weekly basis. If you are unable to access the classroom please e-mail directly to make me aware of the problem.
All grades for assignments will be posted in Aeries as usual.
Seniors please read this:
Yearbooks: please share with your students
- If students did not purchase a yearbook, they can go to our school website main page. On left side there is a link to a flyer with the
- If students aren’t sure they purchased a yearbook they can email Mrs. Weiss and she can check for them.
- We will announce how yearbooks will be distributed at a later date.
Senior Information: Please share with our seniors
- Refunds for Senior Day Trip (Disneyland), Senior Breakfast and Graduation Tickets will be refunded in the next couple weeks and checks will be mailed home.
- Have them fill out the following link if they have received a Scholarship: https://forms.gle/M7N7Tm1PSey1TmdA6
- Have them fill out the following link to upload their college/military acceptance letters. In addition, they can inform us as to what college/university they decided to attend or what military branch they are going to and upload a picture of them in their college/military attire. The district recognizes our military students and need that info by April 22. We will recognize the others as well. https://forms.gle/BARA84m2z4Neb6JF7
- I will be putting together a newsletter next week with senior information as well. If you need to include something in the newsletter please send to me by Monday.
If you haven't seen this already, check this out!Welcome "back" to school, Bulldogs! 🙂
Ms. Hayes virtual office hours are Tuesdays 10am to noon
24/7 availability at email@example.com w/ 24 hr business day response