Welcome to Mrs. Rouchon's Distance Learning Classroom
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays. Students and parents may also contact me through Remind. Remind class codes will be shared on Google Classroom.
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS
These are the hours which I will be available, live, on Microsoft Teams, for questions regarding homework assignments or other schoolwork concerns. You can find the link for my virtual office hours in our Google Classroom Classwork page under the "Office Hours" heading. You will need to join the team and then the meeting.
Int Math 3H
Int Math 3H
Int Math 3H
GOOGLE CLASSROOM - CLASS ACCESS
I will automatically enroll students to Google Classroom prior to the first day of the semester. To access Google Classroom, you will need to use your district username and password. All important information such as the class syllabus, virtual meeting links, assignments, and other resources will be shared on Google Classroom. Submission of work, assessment information, and grades/feedback will be communicated through Google Classroom and Aeries. It is the student's responsibility to check Google Classroom daily. Our live online meetings will take place on Microsoft Teams.
ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, SIGN INTO GOOGLE CLASSROOM, GO TO THE CLASSWORK TAB, AND CLICK ON THE LINK FOR LIVE CLASS MEETINGS.
- Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
- To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
- School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment
- Generally, there should be an expectation that students participate with their camera on. Accommodations can be addressed through an IEP meeting with Students with Disabilities or through a meeting for students with a 504 who are unwilling to participate with the camera on. For all other students who demonstrate an unwillingness to be visible on camera, this will be addressed with the student/parent.
- Always mute your microphone upon logging in for a video meeting.
- Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions.
- Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
- Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
- To the extent possible, parents should allow the student to work with the instructor or provider in a quiet, private space. However, to the extent a student requires adult support to participate in virtual instruction/services, a parent or guardian may be specifically asked by the instructor or service provider to provide such support.
- Once the virtual instruction session or meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely. Students should also ensure that cameras are covered and that microphones are turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.