Welcome to Mr. Bhatt's 2022-2023 Classroom!
(AP Comparative Government / AP US Government, Periods 0, 2, 3, 4 - AVID 11, Period 1 - PE Basketball, Period 6)
AP PARENT INFORMATION - WHY TAKE AP GOVERNMENT?
- Please see the following presentation link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xfx2gM6G9C3-05JR8mUyMg2_nAayZqJ8AZrR3r8lbcU/edit#slide=id.p
- Email: email@example.com; e-mails will be responded to within 24 hours.
- For extra support with our class material/assignments/activities/projects/exams, please e-mail Mr. Bhatt at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructional Plans/Routines for the Week
- Instructional practices will vary day-to-day. Students will complete assignments in various formats, including, but not limited to, Google Classroom. Google Classroom will be used frequently to turn in assignments and should be regularly accessed/checked.
Student Learning Expectations:
- Students will complete individual and collaborative work. Students will complete activities which will prepare them for assessments which occur in various formats (quizzes, exams, short responses, essays, projects, etc.).
- View our syllabus to view class structure, curriculum routines, and estimated class timeline.
- Students are expected to bring their assigned ChromeBook device to class daily. Activities and assignments will be completed online via Google Classroom and/or on traditional paper in class.
- Please click on the "Announcements" tab to view the latest announcements for our AP Comparative Government / AP US Government / AVID 11 classes, respectively.