•  2019-2020 Registration

    Pre-Registration for next year will begin April 8, 2019  to May 10, 2019
    You may pick up an Enrollment Packet at the front office prior to setting up an appointment. Or, the forms may be printed online, filled out and turned in during your appointment.
    To Schedule an Appointment call (909) 627-3584
    8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. 


    2019-20 Registration Packet (click on this link to download the documents)


    New Registrations

    Parents/guardians must provide the following documents to enroll their student:

    1. Proof of age
    2. Proof of residency
    3. Identification
    4. Health/immunization records (Exceptions: Foster youth and McKinney–Vento)
    5. Prior academic records/transcript(s) and/or prior school check-out documents
    6. IEP or 504, if applicable 

    If parent/guardian is in temporary housing with a resident of Chino Valley Unified School District, the resident must accompany the parent/guardian to the school office with proof of residency. At that time, the resident must sign a residency affidavit. This information must be verified. Exceptions:  Unaccompanied youth and McKinney– Vento.


    Legal guardian (not the parent) must bring guardianship papers.  For more information contact Student Support Services.

    In child custody cases, bring copies of the court order signed by the judge.


    Acceptable Documentation

    Age verification – provide ONE of the documents listed below (TK, K, 1):

    1. Original or certified copy of official birth certificate
    2. A duly attested baptism certificate
    3. A statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
    4. Immunization card

    Residency verification -- provide ONE of the documents listed below:

    • Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
    • Gas, electric, or water bill from the last 60 days in the resident's name and service address
    • If you live with the owner, the homeowner must be present with photo identification
    • Rent property contract, lease or payment receipt
    • Pay stub
    • Voter registration
    • Correspondence from a government agency
    • Declaration of residency executed by the student’s parent/guardian
    • If the student is an unaccompanied youth, a declaration of residency executed by the student
    • If the student is residing in the home of a caregiver adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the care giving adult
    • Property tax payment receipts

    Health verification:

    • Immunization records shall be provided by the student’s healthcare provider or previous school immunization record
    • All students entering 7th-12th grade will need the Tdap booster on or after the 7th birthday