Welcome to Mrs. Ojinaga's Distance Learning Classroom!
2020-2021 School Year
Check my Google Classrom Page for weekly assignments!
- Welcome to Mrs. Ojinaga's Physical Education Class page. Each student will be expected to visit this page, read the information regarding all areas (Attendance, Class behavior, Activity Curriculum and % of each grade, mile run point totals, District and State P.E. standards. Then students are required to sign, parent signs, and returns page digitally.
- Here on Mrs. Ojinaga's Ayala H.S. website, there are various groups that will need to visit this page, so make sure to select the proper class period, team, or subject area when accessing the page for information.
- I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
- Contact information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remind Access Code: All P.E. 9 Classes: Text 81010 @PE92020
- Remind Access Code: Boys/Girls Tennis: Text 81010 @BGTENNIS2
- Virtual office hours These are the hours which I will be available, for questions regarding assignments, schedules and other concerns. Find the link for my virtual office hours in our Google Classroom, classwork page, under the "communications" heading.
Wed./Fri. 7:30-8:15am and Tues./Thurs. 1:35-2:20pm
Office hours are by appointment only. Please email to schedule an appointment.
- 2020-2021 P.E. 9 Syallabus
- Mondays will be when new assignments/activities/prompts will be given
- Mondays will be when assignments/activities/prompts etc. will be due. Your submitted papers also count as your weekly attendance.
- Grading Information
- All grades will continue to be communicated through Aeries.
- Grades will be determined by any of the following assignments; activity log, summary reports and any Unit quizzes and tests.
- Full credit on Summary reports (P.E.make-up reports) must be written in your own words (no plagiarism), and completely filled out.
- Class Access Information
- We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments.
- Each student will receive an access code that will be sent to your student email.
- If you have difficulties, email me A.S.A.P.
- Each student is REQUIRED to participate LIVE 3 days a week, on synchronous days.
- Parents and students- Please check announcements page for the most up to date information for all classes.
Degrees and Certifications: