Welcome to Mrs. Ojinaga's Classroom!
2021-22 School Year
It is the student's responsibility to check my Google Classrom Page for daily/weekly assignments.
- Welcome to Mrs. Ojinaga's Physical Education Class page. Each student will be expected to visit this page, read the information regarding all areas (Attendance, Class behavior, Activity Curriculum and % of each grade, mile run point totals, District and State P.E. standards. Then students are required to sign, parent signs, and returns page in person. NEW STUDENTS to P.E. you must do this in oder to receive daily points.
- Here on Mrs. Ojinaga's Ayala H.S. website, there are various groups that will need to visit this page, so make sure to select the proper class period, team, or subject area when accessing the page for information.
- We will begin to dress out in Wednesday 1/5/2022. Currently because of COVID restrictions, we will be dressing out while wearing masks in the locker rooms. After dressing out First (entering into locker room on the North side of the building), you will exit out the same door onto the outdoor basketball blacktop, South of the new Science building. All P.E. classes will meet on the blacktop/outdoor basketball court and be assigned a roll call number. All students are encouraged to use the restrooms located in front of the boys and girls locker rooms BEFORE class begins. You will be notified of updates as restrictions are lifted.
- I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 48 hours on weekdays.
- Contact information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2021-22 P.E. 9 Syallabus
- Mondays will be when new assignments/activities/prompts will be given. Weekly schedule: Monday/Mile run 30 points possible, Tuesday/Unit activity 5 points, Wednesday/ Fitness Day 15 points possible, Thursday/Unit activity 5 points, and Friday/Unit activity 5 points. Try not to be absent on Mondays or Wednesday as each day is worth more points. When absent, complete the P.E. make up form. You have one week to turn in the make up report after the absence has occurred.
- Grading Information
- All grades will continue to be communicated through Aeries. Make sure you have access to Aries, so you can check you current grade.
- Grades will be determined by any of the following assignments; class participation, google P.E. make up reports and any Unit quizzes and tests.
- Full credit on Summary reports (P.E.make-up reports) must be written in your own words (no plagiarism), and completely filled out (150 words or more) on the Google doc that can be found on each classroom page under Classroom Tools and Forms.
- Class Access Information
- We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments (ONLY FOR COVID RESTRICTED STUDENTS who are NOT attending school).
- Each student will receive an access code that will be sent to your student email. Make sure to only use your Ayala student email ending in @stu.chino.k12.ca.us
- If you have difficulties, email me A.S.A.P.
- Parents and students- Please check announcements page for the most up to date information for all classes.
Degrees and Certifications: