Welcome to Mrs. Ojinaga's Live Blended Learning Classroom!
2020-2021 School Year
Check my Google Classrom Page for weekly assignments!
- Welcome to Mrs. Ojinaga's Physical Education Class page. Each student will be expected to visit this page, read the information regarding all areas (Attendance, Class behavior, Activity Curriculum and % of each grade, mile run point totals, District and State P.E. standards. Then students are required to sign, parent signs, and returns page digitally.
- Here on Mrs. Ojinaga's Ayala H.S. website, there are various groups that will need to visit this page, so make sure to select the proper class period, team, or subject area when accessing the page for information.
- Because of COVID restrictions, currently we will not be dressing out for activity. You have all been instructed to wear comfortable clothing that you can stretch and move in. Also, comfortable shoes that you can walk in. Currently we have not locker room access. All P.E. classes will meet on the blacktop/outdoor basketball courts for roll. All students are encouraged to use the restrooms located in front of the boys and girls locker rooms BEFORE class begins. You will be notified of updates as restrictions are lifted.
- I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
- Contact information
- Email: email@example.com
- Remind Access Code: All P.E. 9 Classes: Text 81010 @2pe9(period1)@2pe9o(period2)@2pe9oj(period3) and @2pe9ojp(period 4)
- 2020-2021 P.E. 9 Syallabus
- Mondays will be when new assignments/activities/prompts will be given. Your submitted assignments also count as your attendance for Asynchronous days, so please submit work by 2:00 p.m.
- Grading Information
- All grades will continue to be communicated through Aeries.
- Grades will be determined by any of the following assignments; activity log, summary reports and any Unit quizzes and tests.
- Full credit on Summary reports (P.E.make-up reports) must be written in your own words (no plagiarism), and completely filled out (150 words or more) on the Google doc that can be found on each classroom page under Classroom Tools and Forms.
- Class Access Information
- We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments.
- Each student will receive an access code that will be sent to your student email. Make sure to only use your Ayala student email ending in @stu.chino.k12.ca.us
- If you have difficulties, email me A.S.A.P.
- Each student is REQUIRED to participate LIVE, on synchronous days. For Asynchronous assignments, students will complete work assigned during their class period and submit the work before the 2:00 p.m. This is for attendance purposes. No work turned in results in an absence.
- Parents and students- Please check announcements page for the most up to date information for all classes.
Degrees and Certifications: