Welcome to Mr. Ullmann's Distance Learning Classroom.
From now until the end of the schoolyear check Google Classroom for daily lessons.
Work for the first week of Digital studies will appear on my Google classroom on Monday March 30th.
A message should have been sent to your SCHOOL email on how to join my Google classroom. You MUST USE YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL to join my Google classroom.
Please email me WITH YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL if you any difficulty in registering for my Google classroom page. If you cannot join the class you will be unable to do any work!
Directions for how to login to Google classroom
1) Go to your classlink login screen and login
2) You will see a variety of icons once logged in, click on GOOGLE CLASSROOM
3) Once selected you should see your chemistry class on the Google classroom page
Types of Work
Virtual office hours (by email)
All emails will have a response within 24 hours!
Updated syllabus (reflecting distance learning)
- Students will submit work ALL work via google classroom
- Some assignments will be directly written on a Google form
- Feedback will be given via Google Classroom
- Some assignments will need to be hand written or drawn --> this means you will need to take a picture of your work and upload it
- Assessments will be approximately every week, usually Friday
- Assignments will be posted Monday and all assignments will be due by Sunday 11:59 PM, NO EXCEPTIONS. This means that the assignments posted March 30th will be due on Sunday April 5th.
- Grades will be posted on Aeries like always
- IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EMAIL ME.
Cross Country/ Distance Track Athletes
- Continue to run!
- Check your email for announcements from Coach DiMarco concerning weekly runs!
- You can also check the Ayala Cross Country/Track for weekly workouts!