I am committed to responding to all student and parent correspondence within 24 hours on weekdays.
I will be available for questions regarding schoolwork concerns after school 2:20 PM to 3:30 PM on-campus and virtually. I will reply to email, Remind messages, and GoogleClassroom Private Comments within a few minutes during these hours. If you would like to video conference, you may contact me to schedule an appointment with me.
- For in-person class sessions and asynchronous days, we will continue to use GoogleClassroom for assignments and announcements; some exceptions still apply, such as writing assessments being submitted on Turnitin.com.
- Students will automatically be enrolled in Google Classroom through their school emails.
- Students can access both Google Classroom and school email through Classlink.
- Remind will be used frequently for notifications and updates. Parents and students are able to enroll for reminders and communicate via text with me using Remind. Instructions and codes are available at the bottom of this page.
- Grades will be updated on Aeries.
Period 1 - @p1tse9h
Period 2 - @p2tse9h
Period 3 - @p3eldtse
Period 4 - @p4tse10h
Period 5 - @p5tse10h
Period 6 - @p6tse9h
To receive Remind announcements,
- Text your class code to 81010
- If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting your class code to (951) 801-4832.
- No texting? Use the app or get email notifications by going to rmd.at/ (add class code minus @ symbol after the forward slash)