Our primary goals are to support students academically,
socially and emotionally. Special consideration is focused
on getting to know students individually in order to better
navigate their high school experience.
STUDENT LAST NAME COUNSELOR A - Ci Ryan Bell Ryan_Bell@chino.k12.ca.us Cj - Hoo Gayla Mead Gayla_Mead@chino.k12.ca.us Hop - Men Jamie Bergmann Jamie_Bergmann@chino.k12.ca.us Meo - San Dennis Batterbee Sao - Z Grace O'Keefe Grace_O'Keefe@chino.k12.ca.us Intervention Counselor Ryan Venegas Ryan_Venegas@chino.k12.ca.us
The 4 Year Plan ensures that students are aware of Ayala'sgraduation requirements as well as 4 year college eligibilityrequirements. This is a great tool to reference when selectingcourses for the following year.
EDISON SCHOLARS: Makers of Tomorrow
Realize your big dreams in STEM with our $40,000 Edison Scholars College Scholarships!
Application period is now open until December 1, 2017
MIDDLE CLASS SCHOLARSHIP
The Middle Class Scholarship is now going on its fifth year. With MCS, up to 40% of tuition may be covered for undergraduate students. The Southern San Joaquin Valley Cal-SOAP, an outreach program of trhe California Student Aid Commission, has been charged to facilitate MCS outreach efforts in collaboration with CSU Bakersfield, Cal Poly Pomona, CSU San Bernardino, UC Riverside and their feeder high schools. Find out if you are eligible and be sure to check out the College Preparation Checklist.
- Cal State Monterey Bay Application Workshop
- Cal State Monterey Bay is now offering application workshops to lend a helping hand. The new application workshop sessions are separated by academic level, Freshmen and Transfers, and are taliored to the specific audience. The goal is to assist the students who need step-by-step help on the applicat and provide them with an understanding of the application to empowe the students to complete and submit. Please review the upcoming workshop schedule on the link: CSU Application Workshop
- The Mt. SAC Connect 4 Program and The Chaffey College Senior Early Assessment Program
- The program will begin on our campus in January. Seniors who complete these programs at Ayala will receive an early registration date for Fall 2018.
- Application workshops will begin in January. Please do not apply at home. Dates will be announced soon.
F A F S AStarting October 1 you can complete a 2017-2018 FAFSA.Need help applying?CLICK HERE to get help at one of the following workshops.Power point Presentations
- College Recommendations
- Please remember to give your teachers and counselors ample time to write a letter of recommendation.
- Please check you dates for college deadlines.
- Cal State and UC do not require a letter of recommendation.
The Counseling Office is open from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.