APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 (accommodations will be made according to adjusted school schedules)ACCESS AN APPLICATION ONLINE: https://www.angelswingsfoundation.org/applicationChino Valley Medical Center is giving away four sets of scholarship applications to each of the four High Schools in the CVUSD for students who are interested in achieving an education in the medical field. These applications are for the students graduating in May/June, 2020. Students must graduate with at least 3.25 GPA and must be in need of financial assistance.Click here for applicationDeadline to apply is May 1, 2020.
Senior Scholarships (Golf Scholarships)
The scholarships recognize important aspects of a student's educational career and will be awarded to students at each of the high schools in the district. The scholarships available are:
- SPIRIT OF CHINO VALLEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT - awarded to a student who has volunteered at school or in the community, has embodied school spirit by serving in a student leadership role, has participated in school activities that promote good citizenship, and has outstanding attendance record
- PRESIDENT'S AWARD - awarded to a student in need of financial assistance to continue their education
- SUPERINTENDENT'S AWARD - awarded to a student who has embraced academic rigor and excelled by earning an overall grade point average of 3.8 or higher
- BAPS CHARITIES EDUCATIONAL FUND - awarded to a student who has exhibited a commitment and success in community service efforts
Deadline to apply has been extended to 12:00pm , May 11,2020.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted
- PDFs with the students application and supporting documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the May 11 deadline
- Students will directly email their counselor requesting attendance record, transcripts and counselor signature.
A link can be found on the homepage of the district website that provides information about each available scholarship and application.
Other Scholarship Websites: