Welcome to Coach McGuire's Distance learning courses! Below you will find the information needed to be successful in our class.
- Contact information
- Email: Bradley_McGuire@chino.k12.ca.us
- I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays. Please note that students must use their district email when contacting me.
- Virtual office hours
Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:35-2:20
Wednesdays & Fridays 7:30-8:15
- These are hours that I will be available, live, on Google Meet, for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. I will be available by appointment only. Please email me to schedule an appointment. Find the link for my Virtual Office hours in our Google Classroom, Classwork page, under the "Communications" heading.
- Class Access I will be using Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments, I will not accept a picture of written work unless it is something we have agreed on. Typed work through google doc's allows for me to give instant feedback and allow grading directly onto the assignment that I can send back to you. Each student will receive an access code to enter the class that will be sent to your student email. If you have any difficulties email me ASAP.
- Distance learning syllabus, assignments, and grading
All class assignments will be assigned and turned in through Google Classroom. Grades will be updated frequently through Aeries.