Welcome to your Chino Hills High School Library
The Chino Hills High School Library provides a unique environment where students can effectively apply their acquired skills with integrity and respect for others. The library strives to support students to think critically and creatively while gaining an enthusiasm for learning. Our mission is to help students achieve their personal and academic goals and become lifelong learners through engagement, technology, teacher collaboration, and a well maintained and current library collection that empowers students to be effective citizens on campus and in their community.
The Chino Hills High School Library will be the premier library model by building a knowledge infrastructure that branches into all aspects of the campus culture and by becoming the center for powerful teaching and learning through rigorous and diverse activities in a community of integrity and respect.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Gina Alvarado (7:30am - 4:00pm)
Ana Tabata (10:00am - 2:00pm)
Dorinda Sullivan, District Librarian Chino HS & Chino Hills HS
Jennifer Reese, District Librarian Ayala HS & Don Lugo HS
We begin checking out textbooks during the priority registration process.
You will need your new student ID card and your 2022-2023 list of classes.
Remember to bring a bag or backpack to help you carry your books home.
Always remember to take care of your textbooks. Click on link to view this year's
STUDENTS: YOU NOW HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT OFFICE 365, EMAIL AND ONE DRIVE TO SAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS!
To open on school computers:
- Go to the www.chino.k12.ca.us > Students > Office365 portal for Students
- Acknowledge the Acceptable Use Policy on the page by reading and clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your district computer username and password for your email;
- “firstname.lastname@example.org” Ask Library or Counseling for your username if needed.
- Password is usually First Initial (CAP), Last Initial (SMALL) and last 5 digits of your permanant ID. Example; John Husky ID#123456789 would be Jh56789.
- Use email, create documents in Office 365, they are automatically saved to your OneDrive you can access them anywhere!