Welcom to Mrs. Gutierrez's Distance Learning Classroom for the 2020-2021 school year. From now until Blended Learning, please check your period's Google Classroom for daily lessons. When trying to access Google Classroom, students MUST use their district email.
To gain access to our Google Classroom, please go to the Student menu on the CHHS Homepage. Then go to Classlink and log in. Click on Google Classroom and find the correct class. Once you click on our class, the meeting link will be in the top left hand corner (do not share this link). Click on the link and you will join our meeting. Please mute yourself and turn on your video upon entry.
Per 1 Academic Competition
Per 2 Economics
Per 3 Economics
Per 4 Economics
Per 5 Economics
Per 6 Economics
- Email: email@example.com
- Message me via Remind 101, Google Classroom or email.
- The Remind code is available on our Google Classroom page.
- Wed/Fri 1:55 - 2:30 PM
- Tues/Thurs 7:30 - 8:15 AM
- During my office hours I will be at my computer and available to answer questions via emails, Remind texts or Google Meet. You may still message me outside my office hours, but my response may take up to 24 hours during weekdays.
- All coursework will be accessed and submitted via Google Classroom.
- Feedback for assignments will be through comments on Google Doc assignments.
- Accessed and submitted via Schoology and or Google Classroom
- All grades will continue to be submitted and accessible on Aeries.
Distance Learning Expectations:
- Students should not share their login information, meeting links or passwords with others.
- To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction rom a quiet area free from distractions.
- Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions.
- Students who use inapprpropriate language or share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
- Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of class meetings and activities unless authorized to do so.
- Once the virtual instruction session is over, students should be sure to close out the meeting platform entirely.