Welcome to your Chino Hills High School Library
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm
Shannon King (7:00am - 4:00pm)
Diane Greenler (9:30am - 1:30pm)
Dorinda Sullivan, District Librarian
Jennifer Reese, District Librarian
We begin checking out textbooks during the priority registration process.
You will need your new student ID card and your 2018-2019 list of classes.
Remember to bring a bag or backpack to help you carry your books home.
Always remember to take care of your textbooks. Click on link to view a copy of this year's Textbook and Library Policies & Procedures. CHHS Library & Textbook Policies
STUDENTS: YOU NOW HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT OFFICE 365, EMAIL AND ONE DRIVE TO SAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS!
To open on school computers:
- Go to the www.chino.k12.ca.us > Students > Office365 portal for Students
- Acknowledge the Acceptable Use Policy on the page by reading and clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your district computer username and password for your email;
- “email@example.com” Ask Library or Counseling for your username if needed.
- Password is usually First Initial (CAP), Last Initial (SMALL) and last 5 digits of your permanant ID. Example; John Cowboy ID#123456789 would be Jc56789.
- Use email, create documents in Office 365, they are automatically saved to your OneDrive you can access them anywhere!