Chino Hills High School Counseling Program
Dear Students and Parents,
During this stressful time, CHHS counselors are here to support our students with their educational and emotional needs. Whether you have a question that can be answered through email or if you need to video chat with your counselor. Please reach out to us through our district emails, which are linked below. Also, each counselor has a google classroom in which we can utilize a google chat to speak with you. Students, please check your student email for a message from your counselor with their link to their google classroom.
- Karen Espinoza: A & Sped firstname.lastname@example.org(Office Hours beginning 3/30/2020 10-12 pm) for Mrs. Espinoza's google classroom click here
- Melissa Hughes: B-C & HSA email@example.com (Office Hours beginning 3/30/2020 9-11 am) Mrs. Hughes' google classroom is coming soon
- Kathie Spaun: D-GI & AVID firstname.lastname@example.org(Office Hours beginning 3/30/2020 12-2 pm) for Mrs. Spaun's google classroom click here
- Lisa Behounek: GL-MI & BAHT email@example.com(Office Hours beginning 3/30/2020 12-2 pm) or for Ms. Behounek's google classroom click here
- Shelley Bateman: MO-ROBY & Varsity Athletes firstname.lastname@example.org(Office Hours beginning 3/30/2020 1-3 pm) or for Mrs. Bateman's google classroom click here
- Stephanie Arrington: ROD-Z & ELD email@example.com(Office Hours beginning 3/30/2020 9-11 am) for Mrs. Arrington's google classroom click here
- Jennifer Hansen: PLUSS/Intervention firstname.lastname@example.org (Office Hours beginning 3/30/2020 1-3 pm) for Mrs. Hansen's google classrooom click here
**Please check our Announcement tab to stay up to date on current information.
The mission of the CHHS Counseling program is to enable all students to experience educational success by providing guidance in the areas of academic, career and personal and social development. Counselors are dedicated to helping students overcome challenges that interfere with learning. Counselors advocate for an environment that supports all students, helping them achieve their full academic potential along with a balanced high school experience.
Counselors develop and implement a comprehensive program that:
Encourages all students to develop a high school and post-secondary education plan based on their own interests, talents and skills.
Provides career awareness through guidance lessons and career inventories.
Supports students to become active learners, responsible citizens and productive members of a global workforce.