• MTSS-B Intervention Counselor

    I look forward to working with our students with any social-emotional support! My office is located within the Counseling Office in the Wellness Center.

    Friendly Reminder: Please communicate with your School Counselor of Record for any academic scheduling needs.

    Students, you can request to be seen by completing the Student Social-Emotional Request for Assistance Form.

    CHHS QR Code

    You can also find the QR code for the request form posted on campus and classrooms.