Attention Class of 2024
Are you an incoming freshman with the class of 2024 looking to get invovled in Leadership or class office?
1. Click on the Activities Tab, then on the "ASB forms & documents" tab and find either the "Class of 2024" application.
2. Complete on or before Sunday April 5th, email completed application to email@example.com
Are you interested in being a 2024 Class officer?
* Due to recent school closures, and restrictions we are unable to host our 8th grade orientation on April 4th
1. Complete the Class of 2024 Leadership Application (instructions listed above) Due to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday April 5th
2. Mark what position you are interested in applying for-- President, Vice President & Secretary Treasurer
3. After April 5th you will recieve an email appointment for a Zoom interview. This interview will be with Mrs. Chiotti and the ASB Executive Board. Announcements for Class Officer Positions with be on the CHHS Website (Activities Tab) on Friday April 10th @ 1:00pm.
Any Questions email email@example.com
With nearly 200 applications, it was a difficult selection and interview process. Thank you to all who applied and interviewed.
The following students have been selected/appointed to the ASB/Renaissance Leadership/Peer Leadership groups for the 2020-2021 school year.
ASB Commissioner Positions:
Fundraising: Garrett Dykier
Elections: Alyssa Angeles
Historian: Montessa Lucero
Athletics: Erica Collins
Audio/Tech: Anshul Joshi
ICC: Mackenzie Hernandez
Performing Arts: Hunter Dubois
Husky Pride: Dylan Hunt
School Culture: Jasmin Gonzalez
Office Management: Madison Arellanes
Philanthropy: Ally Plata
Hospitalities: Julia Velasquez
Communications: Jeff Fassbinder
Campus Competitions: Maddison Powell
Renaissance: Cameron Aranda
Media/Publicity: Kaitlyn Soto
2020/2021 Renaissance Leadership
*Waitlist for renaissance leadership is forming, spots are limited. If you are not interested in the position that you have been offered please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so that we can continue to fill the class.
2020/2021 Peer Leadership
*Waitlist for renaissance leadership is forming, spots are limited. If you are not interested in the position that you have been offered please contact email@example.com ASAP so that we can continue to fill the class.
Carandang, Krystle Rose
Gordon, Adreanne Karysalee
Haley, Makayla Nicole
Kassem, Maya Iman
Parker, Jasmine Brooks
Pedroza Ibarra, Martha Lizeth
Rudow, Madison Winnie
Ruiz, Jenna Lauren
Silvas, Sydney Taylor
Xiao, Flora Yang
Yi, Lauren Isabella
Zendejas, Kailey Paige