Welcome to Mrs. Paula Stow's Distance Learning Classroom
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
Virtual Office Hours
These are the hours that I will be available, live, on ZOOM, for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. Find the link for my Virtual Office Hours in your Google Calendar.
Distance Learning Classroom Norms:
1. On-Time: Please log into class via Google Meets from Google Classroom
and try to be about 1 minute early
2. Video On: Sit up, no hidden faces, dress appropriately
3. Mute: Use the Nod extension to raise your hand to speak.
4. Chat-box: used only to ask questions, no side chatter.
5. On task: Be an active learner and minimize distractionsWe will be using Google Classroom to post and submit Electronic assignments. Each student will receive an access code to enter the class that will be sent to your student email. If you have any difficulties email me ASAP.
Parents and students, please check the Announcements page frequently for most up to date information for all classes.
For technical student device issues, you can go to our Community Support Hotline.
♥Education Code Section 49011 (a) states: ‘A pupil enrolled in a public school shall not be required to pay a pupil fee for participation in an educational activity.’