Welcome to Ms. Yeh's Distance Learning Classroom!Contact Information:email: firstname.lastname@example.org: @yay4ms.yehVirtual Office Hours:I am committed to responding to all student and parent correspondence within 24 hours on weekdays. During my virtual office hours, I will be available for questions regarding schoolwork concerns during the hours listed below for each class; I will reply to email and Remind messages within a few minutes during these hours. If you would like to video conference, you may contact me to schedule an appointment with me.Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:35-2:20pmWednesdays & Fridays 7:30-8:15am
- We will be using Zoom to hold virtual class session according to the schedule. You can access the Zoom meeting link on your class's Google Classroom (a new Zoom link will be generated for each class session. Look in your class's stream).
- All assignments, announcements, schedules, and lesson files will be uploaded on Google Classroom as well.
- We will also use Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments; some exceptions may apply, such a recorded performance submitted to FlipGrid or a warm-up completed on Nearpod. Links to these activities will be provided both in class and in Google Classroom.
- Students should be automatically enrolled in Google Classroom through their school emails. Sometimes Aeries takes a while to sync, so if you do not automatically get added to the class, please send me an email.
- Students can access both Google Classroom and school email through Classlink.
- Remind will be used frequently for notifications and updates. Parents and students are able to enroll for reminders and communicate via text with me using Remind. Instructions and codes are available at the bottom of this page.
- Grades will be updated on Aeries.
The assignment due dates can be found on the class website via Google Classroom. All files and lessons can be found on Google Classroom. Please log in to the Google Classroom to check for your assignments.
Google Classroom Access:
*Note: you should all have been automatically added to the correct class via Google Classroom.
Please note: administration has asked teachers to remove google classroom codes from our websites as anyone can join with these access codes. If you are a student who needs access, please email me.
Period 1: @yehp12021
Period 2: @yehp22021
Period 3: @yehp32021
Period 4: @yehp42021
Period 5: @yehp52021
Period 6: @yehp62021
To receive Remind announcements, text your class code to 81010