I'm excited to meet and work with all of my students and parents/legal guardians. Please remember to follow District/School and class guidelines.
Here are some reminders:
· Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
· District/School and classroom rules apply to the instruction environment.
· It is recommended that students review the District Technology Acceptable/ Responsible Use Policy regarding expectations for behavior while conducting themselves in class and on District devices. [Click here to Review the CVUSD Responsible Use Policy.]
· Students should dress appropriately and follow District/School policies.
· Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately in class will be subject to appropriate discipline.
· Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of class or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.