- Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
- It is recommended that students review the District Technology Acceptable/Responsible Use Policy regarding expectations for behavior while conducting themselves online and on District devices. [Click here to Review the CVUSD Responsible Use Policy.]
- Students should dress appropriately for in class and virtual sessions.
- Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
- Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
- To the extent possible, parents should allow the student to work with the instructor or provider in a quiet, private space. However, to the extent a student requires
Teacher-Specific Virtual Meeting Expectations/Rules
- Show up on time and prepared for meeting
- Try to find a quiet, private space when possible
- Wear school-appropriate attire (sorry, no pj’s!)
- Keep your camera on at all times
- Stay muted unless called on
- Raise your hand if you have a question that needs to be answered right away
- Use the chat box to ask questions
- Be ready to speak/participate and be focused on class.
- Submit work ontime. Tech issues happen, but we can prepare for them. When in doubt, communicate.