1. 3 minutes before class, students begin to enter the classroom quietly and orderly.
2. Each student takes one sanitizing wipe and wiping down desk.
3. In the first half of the class, the teacher goes over the lesson while students take notes. Whole class discussions are helded during this time.
4. In the second half of the class, students will work with each other collaboratively and/or independently.
5. Students can also utilize the second half of the class working on homework if they finish group/independent work early.
6. If a homeworks is assigned during the class, it is due by coming Sunday at 11:59 PM.
7. Students turn in homework on Google Classroom:
8. Students/parents can check their grades on Aeries weekly.