Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Mrs. Ross' Homepage!
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT:TUES., SEPT. 1, 20201. Enter into your student's GOOGLE CLASSROOM.2. Go to CLASSWORK.3. Go to VIRTUAL MEETINGS.4. Select the BTSN meeting for your student's class.I look forward to meeting you!The Schedule for the Night:Period 0: 5:05-5:20Period 1: 5:30-5:45Period 2: 5:55-6:10Period 3: 6:20-6:35Period 4: 6:45-7:00Period 5: 7:10-7:25Period 6: 7:35-7:50HOW TO GET TO VIRTUAL MEETINGS:
1. Login to CLASSLINK at https://launchpad.classlink.com/chino?loggedout=1
2. Go to GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
3. Choose your math class.
4. Click on CLASSWORK.
5. Click on "Virtual Meeting Link - USE THIS ONE FIRST".
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.comINSTRUCTIONAL PLATFORM: Google Classroom
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS:Mondays – 8:20-8:55 AMTuesdays and Thursdays – 1:35-2:20 PMWednesdays and Fridays – 7:30-8:15 AMVIRTUAL CLASSROOM NORMS:Please...1. Be on time.2. Have your full name showing on the screen.3. Have your full face showing at all times.4. "Raise" your hand to speak.
HOW THINGS WILL WORK:1. Check Google Classroom for all assignments.2. All assignments are due by the due date.3. Access ALL websites through CLASSLINKS.4. Use your SCHOOL EMAIL.5. Students must check in on their non-class days by completing the Checking In assignment.6. All PowerPoint presentations and all documents will be stored on this webpage.
TURNING IN ASSIGNMENTS:1. Open in Google docs or print it out.2. Type answers in Google docs or write answers on printed document.3. Save your document or take a picture.4. GO BACK TO THE ASSIGNMENT in Google Classroom.5. Choose Attach a File and ATTACH your document or picture.6. Turn it in, click SUBMIT THE SECOND TIME WHEN IT ASKS.
SYSTEM LOGIN DIRECTIONS:1. Username: flast (from your email withOUT @ and the rest)2. Password Fl_ _ _ _ _ (last 5 of ID)SCHOOL EMAIL (Outlook) and CLASS NOTEBOOK (One Note):Go to CLASSLINKS1. Click on OFFICE365.2. Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Password: Fl_ _ _ _ _ (last 5 of ID).4. EMAIL: OUTLOOK5. Class Notebook: One NoteGOOGLE CLASSROOM (GC):Go to CLASSLINKS https://launchpad.classlink.com/chino?loggedout=11. Click on GOOGLE CLASSROOM.2. Username: email@example.com
3. Password: Fl_ _ _ _ _ (last 5 of ID).
1. Open an internet browser. Copy and paste this link. https://www.deltamath.com/
2. Create an Account – Teacher Code: see Google Classroom
3. Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Password: Fl_ _ _ _ _! (normal password with an !)
5. Choose the period you are in.FINANCIAL ALGEBRA EBOOK:
1. Open an internet browser. Copy and paste this link. http://k12.cengage.com/register2. Enter this Course Key: see Google Classroom assignment
3. Enter your Student ID: flast
4. Create an account.
5. USERNAME: email@example.com
6. PASSWORD: Fl_ _ _ _ _
7. Go to portal and LAUNCH COURSE.
8. Bookmark the page for easy access.MCGRAW-HILL CONNECTED (IM2):Go to CLASSLINKS https://launchpad.classlink.com/chino?loggedout=11. Click on McGraw-Hill ConnectEd LTI. Be sure it's LTI.
2. Launch the book.Navigating the e-book:
1. Click above the picture to select the section you need.
2. In Lesson Resources, click on PT for the Personal Tutor. The name of the tutor will be on our notes if PT is being used.
3. Click the back arrow key <-- to get back to the Home Page.FDIC Money Smart (Fin. Alg.):
1. Open an internet browser. Copy and paste this link. https://moneysmartcbi.fdic.gov/#2. Register Now using your school email and your school password.
3. Bookmark the page for easy access.
1. Open an internet browser. Copy and paste this link. https://kahoot.it/
2. Bookmark the page for easy access.
3. Enter the code.
1. Open an internet browser. Copy and paste this link. https://info.flipgrid.com/
2. Bookmark the page for easy access.
3. Enter the Flip Code (top left corner of the page).