Study Skills Class
Virtual Office Hours
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 1:35 -2:20 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-8:15 a.m.
This Study Skills class is designed to give support to students in academic and electives classes. This class is also designed to support college development and college research. We will have complete meaningful real-world projects and assignments to prepare students for their transition from high school. This course satisfies 5 elective credits per semester.
If you have concerns or questions, the best way to contact me is via email. If you need help with projects, assignments, and/or studying for tests, let me know and I will do my best to assist you. Parents and students can contact at any time via email.
Suggested Student Materials
- Computer Access to my Webpage
- 1 Spiral Notebook
- This class benefits from your attendance and participation. I will be available every Monday,
Wednesday, and Friday: or Tuesday and Thursday: a.m. if you want to join class at this time for immediate feedback.
- Assignments are due every Friday and must be submitted online no later than 11:59 p.m. You can take a picture, scan, or email documents directly to my email.
- Follow instructions given by the teacher, when given.
- Respect others and everything (i.e. name calling, teasing, and damaging personal property are not acceptable).
- Come to class prepared (with assignments done or in the process), ready to learn and finish work in a timely manner.
Your final grade will be based on the total points earned at the end of the semester. The scale is as follows:
90% - 100% = A
80% - 89% = B
70% - 79% = C
60% - 69% = D
0% - 59% = F
60% - Assessments
40% - Assignments
(class work, job portfolio)